Our state of the art 25,000 square foot premises sets new standards in vehicle refurbishment. Utilising the latest specialist equipment, environmentally sustainable materials and highly trained conscientious staff, we offer a fast, friendly and totally reliable service that delivers results of the highest quality, time after time.
Whether a vehicle is being refurbished as part of an ‘in-life’ incident repair or is being refurbished as part of an ‘end-of-life’ de-fleet process, we work with our clients to ensure that they take advantage of the most cost effective and efficient solution.
Pricing, time in work and quality of work are the three main areas of focus during any de-fleet refurbishment process, each can equally impact on efficiency and therefore the overall costs.
We utilise a combination of the following services to ensure that a customer’s quality expectations are met whilst also controlling costs and ensuring a minimum amount of time is taken from their overall de-fleet process.
- Paintwork repair – scuffs, scratches and scrapes on panels and bumpers are repaired to manufacturer standards in one of eight on-site booths by experienced and rigorously trained professionals
- Paint-less dent removal (PDR) – a fast, efficient and cost effective method of removing dents, creases, dings or hail damage from a vehicle using specialist tools whilst retaining the original paint finish
- Interior repair – upholstery, dashboards, carpets, roof linings and door panels can all be expertly replicated and repaired leaving no trace of original damage
- Alloy wheel refurbishment – damage to wheel rims or spokes caused by kerbs, pot holes, corrosion or stone chips can be restored back to the manufacturers’ original finish or customers choice of finish
- Tyre services – puncture repairs, the replacement of worn or damaged tyres, wheel balancing and alignment and regular health checks
- Windscreen repair / replacement – we try to repair damaged glass whenever possible as this is the most cost effective solution for a glass defect, if a repair is not possible then we can arrange for a replacement screen to be fitted
- Vehicle servicing and MOT – a range of service are available from a simple oil and filter change to full mechanical inspections including fault diagnostics. The removal of non-standard components including vehicle adaptations can also be undertaken
- Valeting and vehicle preparation – we have a comprehensive selection of valeting services available ranging from trade valets or machine polishing right through to retail preparation, deep cleans and an industry accredited sharps removal service
Please get in touch with us to find how we can help improve and facilitate your vehicle logistics and refurbishment experience.